Re: Insurance

Hello ST Members,

National General Insurance through Rider Magazine has terrific rates for me
and you might want to consider getting a quote just for comparison sake.
Get the info from Rider magazine as it is sponsored through them. I pay
$160 a year for my 1997 Triumph T595 and it was lower before when I had
more than one bike. National General is owned by General Motors and rated
A+ by A.M. Best. They even throw in $1,500 accessories coverage for your
leathers and helmet and what not in that price. They only take "mature
touring riders" so that they keep the cost down that way.

Kind Regards,
John King
http://www.znet.com/~skyking

> Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 16:37:02 -0600
> From: "James Lock" <jlock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> Subject: Re: Insurance
>
> >Also, for you Texas riders, we just had a quote from Progressive for
> >insurance for $1500 for the Exec and the ST in Harris County.  It goes
> >down to $1330 with an AMA membership, which we promptly got.  We were
> >initially told it would be around $1100 for the two bikes.  I know we
> >had this thread before, but I don't know how many Texas riders
> >responded.  Our agent thinks that Progressive just reclassified both the
> >Exec. and the ST.  Any ideas?
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >Lisa & Richard White
> >
> I am paying $279 per year for full coverage from progressive (Small
town?)
> Call Robert at Lone Star and get a quote from him.
> James Lock

*

This digest Copyright 1999 TriumphNet.com