Re: ST Rally

I already sent Lisa an email putting my first vote for Colorado, but I
just read a message off the Triumph digest regarding rides around
Albuquerque - sounds like a great place and I have never been there yet
(unlike Colorado, Montana and North Carolina), so:
>1.  Suggested location of Rally;

1.Albuquerque, 2. Colorado,

>2.  Your location;

Vancouver, British Columbia

>3.  Approximate miles you are willing to travel to the Rally:
1500 miles (maybe a little more)

>4.  Preferred month in which to hold rally (or a more specific
>timeframe).:  1.September, 2.August

One more silly idea I am toying with - I dont tend to ride in the winter
here (doesn't snow very often, if at all, but rains like a monsoon all
winter).  Wondering about riding to NC in the late fall (Blue Ridge
Parkway, etc) then storing the bike for the winter and flying back early
in the spring and riding it back a different route.  Biggest problem I
have is getting enough time off work at one time to do a 2way cross
country/continent trip; plus I have a wife and 2 kids that think this is
some kind of 2nd childhood thing (probably right)and it is tough to
leave them for a long period.  Anyone have any experience doing that
type of thing?

Thanks, Greg.