RE: Clutch

All,
I took some chainwax and squirted a little on the  actuation arm on the
right side of the bike (as you are sitting on it ) this made vast difference
in the slip that it has to do.  One note I would like to make is that they
should have went with a hydraulic clutch actuation mechanism instead of the
cable and arm setup that is on it.  This is going to wear out real soon.
Unless it has a bearing we will be replacing the clutch actuation arm and
cable connection piece on a relatively regular basis.
Any body else wear out their back tire yet?
Mine is just about to be replaced at 4500 miles.  I need a harder compound
to run on, since I ride so much freeway, any suggestions?

Martin