Early ownership comments

> I was adjusting (not really) the gear shift lever to a more
>  > comfortable position

Am I the only one that feels the distance between the foot peg and the
shifter contact point is too short.  On my Trident I never noticed shifting
to be painful.  The Sprint ST seems to shift better/easier but the position
of the shifter on my boot seems to rub me foot raw as it rests too high up on
the foot and 1) is on the soft leather of the boot 2) focus pressure in too
small an area 3) not enough leverage.

Other complaints after 200 mi., hmm.. not sure I care for the fluffiness
under 3,000 which I'm hoping will be cured by the soon to arrive pipe and
tune.  True?

And it seems somewhat vauge in straight line mode, could be due to recent
very windy conditions and tire break-in.  Other than that fuel gage seems to
work well enough.  And the silly thing can fray the tire edges with
remarkable ease and stability.

The Triumph tankbag seems a little, er, large but I think moving it forward
as someone suggested should do the trick.  Tankbags still growing on me.

All in all though I think wer'e gonna be very close friends.  The seat..I
can't believe the seat works so well, I've got Corbins on everthing else but
don't think I'll need one here.

Would really like a helmet lock for my new Arai Phil Reed edition which I
just *had* to buy.  Ok so I got carried away.

Ken T. from Ca.

If Harleys are supposed to be so dang good looking, why do thier owners spend
so much time and money changing em!?

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong-Gone" but not forgotten
95' Triumph Trident, "Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99' Triumph Sprint ST, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975

I'll keep yuz posted if anything significant develops.