Re: New file uploaded

>Description :-
>I'm sure you all remember Duner's tale of ice, slush and snow getting his
>new ST home. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words....
>
>BTW Duner, how long did it take to clean? ;-)
======================
 Surprisingly, not long. It also helps that I'm not very anal about my
bikes' appearance. The ice came off like the shell on a hard boiled egg,
and actually acted as a shield against all the gravel. A wipe down with
lots of running water, a wash with Zip Wax and a final wipe down with
Honda's spray Polish and Cleaner and it looks great. Not a ding or scratch.
 I wish I had taken the time to load film in my camera instead of using the
handy Polaroid which, as you can see, takes a lousy photo. Good job,Eric,
considering what you had to work with.

 The clutch lever, which at first seemed to me to be a source of pain has
miraculously ceased to be an issue. In fact my entire body has gotten used
to the Sprint,as I hoped it would. The barbacks, which I assumed would be
my first aftermarket purchase, may not be needed. I'll hold off final
judgment until after my first long ride.
 I wish I knew whether that sewing machine ticking sound is normal.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT