New ST

Just purchased my new red ST two weeks ago and am new to this list.  I
ride in and around Santa Fe, NM.  As New Mexico has only two Triumph
dealers and the Albuquerque dealer has sold both of the ST's they
received, there aren't too many of us here.

 The weather hasn't been cooperating lately so am just at 400 miles.
This has to be one of the best rides I have ever had.  Triumph seems to
have gotten  everything right.  The gearbox seems a little notchy and
I've found a false neutral between 5 and 6.  Maybe some miles will work
that out.

The service department called to let me know there is a service bulletin
out for some Sprint ST's.  Seems they didn't torque the case bolts
enough allowing seepage between the cases and causing loss of power.  I
haven't experienced this yet, but have my 500 mile service this week
anyway.