s100

Just tried the s100 and honda spray on wax. Wow the s100 really does
work good. I was done and waxed, machine looking great in record time.
My only concern is if there is any overspray from the s100 then the wax
on the front discs. Does anyone follow up with contact cleaner? I'm
leaving early enough in the morning and will see what the brakes do and
follow up with contact cleaner if they don't feel right.

     Just as an aside. I live up in the hills and on the way home one of
the local sawyers had his trailer flip and fresh rough sawn wood was
everywhere. As Dale is a friend of mine and needed help reloading onto
the wrecker (about 3000 board feet of wet rough sawn mixed dimensioned
stuff) I pulled the bat bike off to the side, stripped out of my
leathers and went to work. Now one of washingtons finest (highway
patrol) was directing  traffic and along comes a pack of what looked
like two serious sport riders and three squids. Flares out and all that
patrolman in plain view and an obvious area for going slow. Well the
front sport riders ease through and quietly pull away. Then DORK boy in
the back of the group, on a clapped out r/7 bmw tachs things up and
dumps the hammer. I'm working my ass off and the patrolman probably
thinks maybe these guys arent all bad and then this happens. He looks at
me and just shakes his head. So the next time when they might have given
one of us the benefit of the doubt and instead hammers one of us.
Remember this story. There now I feel better. Best regards all, Stump.