Re: Summer Riding

>Lisa,
>
>I've got a closet full of leather (poor cows!)--- perforated, vented, you
>name it.  I finally plunked down some change for an Aerostitch suit and
have
>never looked back.

Hi Lisa and everyone.  I just got home from a 1400 mile weekend ride.  Well
I really started on Thursday.  The bike ran great, no oil leaks, high 40s on
fuel.  I now have 2800 miles and I am still smiling :-)
 It was hot this afternoon and I took my aerostich off and installed my
Vanson Perf in the usual position.  What relief!  Try the Perf befor you
buy.
Oh yes, I did not receive any high performance driving awards from the state
patrol - a double good weekend...

James Lock