Bolts and other stuff

All,
	Just got the fix for the fuel gauge Saturday and filled up as well.
The jumped right up there very good sign!
	I also talked to the mech. (Mikey from orange county triumph) about
the bolts he said not every bike will require a new bolt set.  Any different
info out there?
	At 45XX miles already and have squared off the back pretty good.
Talked to the guys at my dealer and they are pushing the Dunlop 205 as the
replacement.  According to them they are getting about 10k out of them on
the Trophys.  Any opinions?
	I am also in the market for a throttle lock for my baby and am not
liking the $100+ for the throttlemiester.  My buddy has a $12 version that
somehow pinches the throttle.  Anybody know a manufacturer and possibly a
vendor/dealer in the greater Los Angeles area?
	Got a tube of touch up paint to temporarily deal with the white
scratches on my left side fairing.  Doesn't look as bad.  Worth the ten
bucks.  Also who ever purchased their manual for $85, ouch!  I got mine for
$55 yesterday.  You should give them a little hell over that one.

Martin Retherford