T-M accessories (and Trumpet blowing!)

T-M in Munich has some new accessories for the Sprint ST ( they claim) - quite a few carbon bits and more to come. From other german T5 owners they were quite good to deal with, at least if you are in Europe. Just thought others might be interested....
http://www.tm-accessories.de/modelle/sprint_st/index_sprint_st.htm

Saw more than 10 VFR800's in the Black Forest at the weekend, and not one other ST so far.  When I stopped  at the infamous Marbach-Stausee (300+ bikes there on Sat.) noone was looking at VFR's, but the ST attracted alot of attention.  I can wait for my boxes and sport-pipe.  Perhaps its worth considering for a moment what an amazing piece of kit this is - to beat the VFR at its own game after just 18 months of development against the might of the Honda giant - Honda must be pretty amazed after all the work they did on the VFR.  Go ride one, or the R1100S and you wont regret your Sprint ST buying decision :)

cheers
Jonathan