Re: Fairing bolt replacement

Lorin wrote:

>Does anyone know the part number for the black allen bolts which hold the
>inner fairing behind the front wheel to the outside fairing?
>I've lost three of them (yes, three).
>Helen at Eurotune and I looked all over the parts fiche, but those inner
>bits of fairing around the radiator & oil cooler are not there and neither
>are their bolts.

They are on the ST fiche, frame 12-3 labeled as "Infill, LH" and "Infill,
RH". Of course they are also denoted as "not shown pictorially" so if you
were looking for them visually, you would not find them. Part number for
the bolts is T3330087 (Qty 6 used)

>I also need to confirm that the number for the fairing bracket just below
>the rider's right knee is T3330555. I ordered one to replace the one bent
>when the bike was dropped, but instead I got the forward bracket.

Are you sure you listed the right number ? My parts book shows T3330555 to
be a bolt.

The upper bracket appears to be part number T2301771

Hope that helps .....

- - Eric

running way behind on messages ......