Re: Grips

Rich wrote:
>After much contemplation, I can conclude that about the only
>thing I do not like about the ST is the skinny little grips.
>
>So, any recommendations on replacement fatter grips for the ST?

The heated grips are almost exactly what you would find on the Thunderbird.
Just slightly fatter and contoured which makes them much more comfortable -
plus you get the added benefit of heat. I am not sure if the throttle side
would be the same on the standard TBird grip or not, but if it is, you
could go with those as well. If you want, I'll take a close up picture of
the two grips tonite (old vs new)

- - Eric