Bags

Well I guess I should consider myself lucky. I bought my bike on Feb.4th
and received the bags three weeks later. My dealer is in Dallas  Texas.
BMW/Triumph of Dallas.It seems to me that the bag problem is more with the
red bikes than black. Mine is black and I really love the bags . I dont
notice them except sometimes at speeds over 120mph I feel the bike being
slightly moved about. My complaints about the ST with 1200miles are the
mirrors and the fuel guage which has still not been repaired. I will be out
of town for a few days so I wont get to ride but even when I return I will
probably not ride until the bolts are replaced. I enjoy the talk about the
summer riding gear and hope it will continue.
 	As for defending Triumph I will say this; I have owned five Harleys and
two Triumphs.The ST being my second. Yes Harley has had better support and
customer service . This does not suprise me as they have been around 90+
years longer than the current Triumph.  I personally will continue to
support Triumph as I appreciate the alternative they have offered me in
motorcycles. Yeas they have pissed me off before and I am in no way
condeming anyones complaints. The fact that Triumph has built such a
wonderful bike with there resources as compared to the others to me says
alot.  The ST ,although not perfect, is the bike I have wanted for years
since I first changed from Harleys (first Triumph Trophy 900).
	I wish everyone luck on receiving the bags as I think you will really like
them.Just my thoughts.
		Ride Safe
		Robert(Black ST)of course the better color.