RE: Bag and alarm delivery

I have to admit that I am starting to feel the same way. I ordered my bike
in the early part of Febuary. Here it is almost three months later and still
no bike. At the same time I hear about dealers with them sitting on the
showroom floor or folks walking in and picking one up on a whim. Did I miss
the secret decoder ring in the box of crackerjacks? Is there a secret
handshake I need to learn? Do I need to sacrifice a chicken and dance in the
light of a full moon?