RE: European meeting

Hello everyone,

I think this is a great initiative and I like to join.
The black forest is indeed a nice touring place and
quite central to Europe. End august is a good time
to travel around, end of hollidays and a good break
before starting work again.

But who will organize this meeting ? Should we camp or
hotel or like they say in Germany take "Zimmer frei".
Is it just for one day, weekend or perhaps even longer ?

I know these are details but should be talked, sorry,
e-mailed about.

Greetings, Marc de Vries (Belgium)

PS: I bought a red ST because that one was waiting for
me in the shop, they didn't had a black one.
For me if I'm driving the bike I feel its SpiriT not its colour.
What should a colour-blind one say when he's looking at
a red or black ST ? Wow, what a beautiful bike and he's
not talking about colors but about the style.

Marc de Vries
Siemens Atea
Tel +32 (014) 253949
E-mail office: Marc.DeVries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx