Re: RE: European meeting

Hi Bambi
our local dealer (Brehm, in Rossdorf) is close to the Odenwald (north Black Forest) and would probably hire on of the 2nd hand Triumph's he has.  They are on the Triumph web site, but dont speak alot of english!
cheers
Jonathan

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, De Vries Marc wrote:

> I think this is a great initiative and I like to join.
> The black forest is indeed a nice touring place and
> quite central to Europe. End august is a good time
> to travel around, end of hollidays and a good break
> before starting work again.

If it's a certain ride for a couple of days or more you may get an Aussie
turn up (if there's a bike hire place close by).  I'm looking for an
excuse to visit a mate in London and a Trumpy stint through the Black
Forest sounds like as good an excuse as I can find !!!!

Bambi