Re: List Price

At 8:12 15/4/99, Ian Hallihan wrote:
>>>The list has confirmed that the red ones are faster, handle better and
>come
>>>through with better brakes;-).
>
> Don't believe a word of that statement.  The stealthiness of the black ST
>allows it to "cut air" much quicker, corner much faster and is invisible
>to all radar!!...:)

I can personally vouch for this. Today I was flicking past warning signs on
the highway that light up if you're going too fast. I was flouting the
speed limit just a touch :| (deadpan). But not a peep out of the radar.

And yesterday I was doing 120kmh in a 60 zone when I saw a cop and 100kmh
when I passed him. He didn't even look twice at me.

Get the black one.

 - Lorin
(black goes with everything)