Re:Speeding away

Don't rest on your laurels dude,
What color is the SR-71? I am told the ZX-11 that set 172 MPH was Blk. also!
Then came the Honda XX @ 179 mph. Just because the Hayabusa doesn't know how
fast it wants to go (I'm sure they'll build a black one) have never read reports
of a red unit!! My only prob is every time I move around in a corner, put a
peice of luggage on, or look at her real hard, she develops another scratch!! Is
this typical of a Blk. vehichle? After approx. 2500 mi. there are visible
scratches everywhere! I think after I cough during a ride she'll develop a new
scratch!! She lays down real smooth, and I think that's all that matters.
See ya, Jim

- --------------0DC88B23643964273FDA8B45--