Re: Bag and alarm delivery, buy the alarm for sure!!!

Bob and Debbie Milka wrote:
>    Stump,
>      I wasn't going to get the alarm , but tonight some low lifes stole
> our new Shoei X-8's. Ruined the helmet lock on the XS-11 and also cut
> the straps with the D-rings. If they ruined the lock, why did cut the
> straps? Can the straps be reused?

Bob and Deb, I am really sorry that  you got slammed. I can only hope
that if the helmets are pressed into service that they get what they pay
for. You know what I've done for years is take a cheap bicyle cable that
you get a kmart. Run it through my jacket sleeves and helmet. Awfully
primitive but it will stop the slash and run bastards. I've been
thinking about making up a light weight cable under the same premise. By
lightweight I mean in the 1/16 to 1/8 range made out of stainless .
Won't stop the pro but pointed at the retards that will slash the straps
of the helmets. Best Regards, Steve