Re: Sprint ST wannbe.

> can give me any info about the '99 Sprint - i.e., comfort, handling,
> ease of routine maintenance, problems (especially these), quirks, or any
> other things that a potential ST buyer should be aware of.  I'm
> especially interested in hearing about experiences that any U.S. riders
> have had with regards to the bikes and dealing with Triumph U.S.
> Jim Chen

Handling is absolutely first rate, comfort the same. Just take a look at
some of the mileage's on listers bikes already, this bike has only been
available for a couple of months (winter months) in the USA and I've noted
many people with multiple thousands of miles, that speaks volumes to me. I
think the problems have been well covered, erratic gas gauge, sidestand
recall, recall for case bolts, availability of optional accessories. I've
owned 27 various new motorcycles and this is really the best. Try to get a
Red one.

Paul