RE: Bolts and other stuff

Well the gauge is confirmed to never be linear in its operation.  You will
always see a full tank and then it will drop quickly to empty, but it won't
freak out and go all over the place.  Moral of the story is that you should
use your trip meter as well for insurance against running out of fuel
(petrol for the Europeans).  Anybody ran a ST dry?
If so, what did it take to get it back to normal?
	My dealer is still bucking me on complete replacement of the bolts
vs. just removing the bolts and re-torqueing, or whatever it is they are
proposing.

Ross, can you give some clarification on the subject?

No pressure intended here for a response.  I ask so I can determine how hard
I should push on these guys for replacement instead of a re-torque.

Martin