Bolts

>	My dealer is still bucking me on complete replacement of the bolts
>vs. just removing the bolts and re-torqueing, or whatever it is they are
>proposing.
  I ask so I can determine how hard
>I should push on these guys for replacement instead of a re-torque.
>
>Martin
 My mechanic, who it turns out is firST rate(by reputation),and a real nice
guy, called me today to put off my 600 mile service so he could inSTall the
new bolts, which are being sent to him today. Unfortunately,I'm outta here
on Tuesday so the service waits until June. I would assume that if he's
getting bolts, everyone is, so I would press any recalcitrant dealer to
inSTall the new bolts ASAP .

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT
'99 Sprint ST "Red Neck"