From: Martin A. Fay <martinfay@xxxxxxxx>
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, April 17, 1999 9:15 AM
Subject: RE: Sprint ST wannbe.

Hi Folks,

I've just made a deal with my local dealer, Pxing my Suzuki TL1000S for a
new ST and want to be sure that all the necessary mods are done before I
collect it. What was the problem with the side stand and how can I determine
if I've got the new parts? Also, what accessories are worth going for and
what should I ignore?

What colour did I go for? It had to be black after a lovely young (10 ish)
lady in the shop assured me that the black one looked "Meaner"

I think the problems have been well covered, erratic gas gauge, sidestand
recall, recall for case bolts, availability of optional accessories.

Martin A. Fay
Renegade Software Ltd.
Email martinfay@xxxxxxxx