Re: Pipe

Paul, I'm glad to hear that the pipe makes things look a little
different (better) back there. I have the two bag setup and have the
stainless pipe ordered. I can't wait to get it put on! Did you get the
injection re-mapping??

Mine is RED because.....and this may be a new one.....I think it looks
great!
Charles