RE:Hugger

David wrote:

>I know this has been  addressed in prior issues, but I seem to have lost
>them when transferring information to my new computer.  So, with apologies
>for my inabilities to deal with the information age, may I ask the
following
>questions?  Who out there has installed the rear hugger?  Is the one in
the
>accessories page made specifically for the ST, or do you have to adapt one
>of their other models?  How difficult was the installation?  Again, sorry
>have to go over this again (I think I remember the discussion).

 I'am not sure what a hugger is but I guess it is a piece of plastic we put
near the rear wheel to avoid rain
and dust and so on... to dirt the bike. I had mine installed last week but
in fact it is the one proposed in the
accessories for the Daytona . As it is the same swingarm it fits perfectly
. I had it done by my dealer
but it doesn't seem to be very difficult to install. It cost me 550Fr    =
Euro 85  = $85 ..

Patrice - Red and Faster ST - France