Re: Top Boxes are in!

The top rack and Givi adapter plate must be in stock at Triumph; I ordered both and they arrived in 2-3 days, so I gave them to my friend (Red ST owner) as he needed them more; mine were reordered on Saturday 17 April and are expected tomorrow!  My 2-set of black boxes arrived Saturday - fitting tomorrow, expected to take 5-6 hours.
cheers
Jonathan

>>> "Paul Steinbacher" <psteinbacher@xxxxxxxxx> 17/04/99 02:44:54 >>>
> My top box (in radar evading high-speed jet black, of course)
> came in today at the local Triumph dealer.  Just got off the
> phone and they were unpacking today's shipment as we spoke.
> Rich Weyand

Rich, Does that mean the top rack is available also? I have one on order
with the thought of using a Givi, my dealer told me they were going to be a
while.

Paul