First Ticket

 Saturday was a beautiful day, so I took the ST down the Gallatin Canyon
towards Yellowstone. I got so into it(I was smokin'), I forgot to check my
six, and got nailed by a county mounty. Even though he was so'er impressed
by my bike, I still got the Improper Passing ticket, and it was richly
deserved. He couldn't write me up for speeding, because until May 28 in
Montana, WE DON"T HAVE A SPEED LIMIT !
"Reasonable and Prudent" was ruled too vague to enforce and numerical
limits start May 28. So, until then, it's Katy bar the door.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT