Heated Grips Cont.

I had the first use of the heated grips today. Was about 40F this morning
and I thought the acid test was to wear my light gloves and see how things
went. I'm a wuss when it comes to cold weather, and my hands are first to
go, the grips worked just fine, 40 minutes on the bike at speeds up to 60,
hands never got cold. I really like having the feedback when using light
gloves, now I will never have to get out the heavy gloves on cool mornings
again. I can reserve them for sub-freezing conditions. Now I'm looking at
that plug on the left side and thinking I should find a mating connector for
my electric vest.

Looking at the mileage figures being quoted on the list....I'm wondering who
will have the first ST over 100,000. Does Triumph offer some kind of pins
for mileage? How long does it take to get the first club information after
you purchase your first Triumph?

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (At least its Red)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200 (Red Thunder)