Re: Just bought a black ST!

> in the short time that I've had her. The only problem I have is trying to
> find the right adjustments to the suspension so that solo and 2-up can use
> the same settings.
>
> One problem I do have is my fuel gauge. It seems to have a mind of it's
own.
> One minute it'll show 3/4 of a tank and the next, 1/2 or even 1/4! Even my
4
> Kyle Rocke

Welcome to the fold, I am using the settings from the manual for all of my
riding currently. Things loosened up at about 700 miles and I thought why
not see what the owners book says, tried it and it works just fine for me.
The suspension is really pretty good. I am hoping the shock is rebuildable
so I don't have to chuck it at 20,000 because it is worth keeping.

The gas gauge problem is pretty common and was a big topic for discussion
during the first month or so.

Does anyone know where Eric is hiding, don't think I've seen a post from him
in a few days.

My dealer left me an email saying the bolts are in so I assume they are
showing up most places now.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (At least its Red)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200 (For Sale Again)