500 mile service

I just got back from my first service, poped open a cold brewski (I took
today and tomorrow off) and wiped her down. I may come in with the
lowest price yet for the 500 mile service. $38.00 for oil and filter.
$45 for labor. Rodney went over everything. Add 8.75% for our new
football stadium and Still under $100.00. They installed my new center
stand and I purchased the heated grips and the seat cowl. Btw the seat
cowl looks great with the bags, I was concerned because I've not seen
that combination yet. My new bolts and sump gasket will be installed
when they come in. Now all I'm waiting for is my silencer-damn this is
fun!!---running out of money!
  I am a very happy customer as I feel my dealer is doing me right. And
now I'll plug them. Collier Cycles of Nashville. Excellent bunch of
folks (southern thing) If you're ever in town stop by and see
em'....hell stop by and see me and we'll all go see em'.
Charles Lewis-'99 ST..... RED because it looks good!!