RE: Airbrush work

> I took his email to mean that he had new equipment that he
> wanted to get
> done while he couldn't use it anyway. As you said, once a
> helmet takes a
> hit, it should not be used further as the protection level could be
> compromised.

You would be correct.  I cracked my Arai Quantum right up the middle and it
is quite unusable.  Also, my leather jacket was functional but areas where
sanded into oblivion.  I normally don't get into the whole "looking cool"
mentality on bikes.  However, I have all this time on my hands and figured I
better get it done now before the equipment is in use too much to send to a
paint shop.

I am still undecided on the artwork, but I am thinking of Selena Dark Angel
for the jacket (for those MTG fans).