Introduction

Here is mine , I am......., well I am old enough to know better and young
enough to go ahead and do it anyway. Live in San Antonio where we have
access to the best roads the hill country has to offer. I am a Tech rep for
Fairchild Aerospace  , and have been fortunate enough to travel a bit a see
some interesting places . I have a 96 TBird
British Racing green with the leather bags performance pipes , the large
summer screen and the King ,Queen seat.  It is a great ride, I also have the
bike we all love the ST . The bags , pipe , tank bag are all on order, I
guess I am one of the lucky ones my wiring looks ok but the cable tie on the
ignition was tight, and the fuel gage does what it wants and the speedo
seems to indicate about 10 higher than actual. We are about 2500 miles and
running very smooth.. I am also lucky to have the best dealer I have ever
Been associated with Joe Harrison Motor Sports!  All of the folks there are
riders and love motorcycling just like the rest of us .  Willie Laman , Jay
Laman , Steve Miller and Larry Moore ,and everyone there is willing to go
the extra step to make sure you are taken care off . My Thanks to them.
There is a strong triumph riding community here If anyone is in the area let
us know and we can show you some good rides. I am really enjoying the ST
list , it is obvious that we have a collection of very intelligent people
here , I appreciate all the technical info and everyone's $.02.  As for the
childish, silly , goofy debate on which is faster red or BLACK well its just
to silly to respond to..........besides every one knows black is prettier
and faster nah na nah na nah na.

Perry