RE: Hiya!!

Hi you guys,

I just wanted to comment on this thread and pose a couple of quick question:

>I am having one problem. My oil level warning buzzer at first would
>sound immediately on firing her up then shut off. This morning it turned
>on and didn't shut off until several minutes into the ride. My oil is
>fine.

My bike buzzes in the morning when I first turn the ignition on and then it
stops.  However, when I first start the bike the buzzing starts again,
usually for a brief time but lately the buzzing continues for several
minutes at idle or into a ride.  Before reading the above message I thought
it was a fuel pressure warning buzzer since I located the noise to sensor on
the right hand side of the gas tank (I think on the actual fuel pump).  Does
anyone know for sure if the buzzer is a low oil level warning or is it fuel
pressure?  If it is fuel pressure could the bike be running too lean when
the buzzer is buzzing due to low fuel pressure?  Has anyone else noticed the
prolonged warning?

Thanks!
Andy
Black; 780 miles