Re: Triumph USA

I had been having a hell of a time getting answers from Triumph on my bags
and other questions.  I had posted that this had been really gettin on my
nerves.  Recently I got a hold of Sean Sisterson at Triumph USA and he has
been a great help.  WHile he hasn't been able to provide answers to all the
questions I've had, he has genuinely seemed to care and has made every effort
to help with my situation.  As I said in earlier posts, all companies have
problems at one time or another- it is how they work with these problems that
sets them apart.  Sean is an example of how Triumph customer service should
be.

That said, I'm pissed because I picked up a nail or something that cut my
rear.  I had just over 3500 miles on it.  It was beginning to show good wear,
but I think I'd have gotten another 1000 out of it.  In any case, best wishes
to those out on Ride For Kids and/or up at Texas World Speedway for the CMRA
Races.

I'm curious, anybody over 3500 miles on their Sprint ST?

Rick Paukert
The Woodlands/Houston, TX