RE: front brake adjustment; seat catch failure

Do You mean that You cannot turn the key or just not able
to insert the key while the panniers are on.

I installed everything myself and the routing of the cable of the seat lock
must be
changed. So You need to disconnect the cable from the lock rerout it and
then
connect it again. I think the lock is turned 180 degrees when placed with
the paniers.

Greetings Marc.

Marc de Vries
Siemens Atea