Re: Ride for Kids - Houston

James,

Thanks for the email - sorry to hear about your son. Cancer is a
frightening thing - I have lost several people close to me as well - but
any time a disease strikes a child, you feel utterly and completely
helpless. It is hard to find reason in the pain and suffering that one so
innocent must endure while murders, drug dealers and other associated slime
and filth still walk the Earth......

There are lots of groups out there that can use our help. In the last year
I have ridden the "Real Ride for the Cure" (American Diabetes Assoc),
"Bikers for Babies" (March of Dimes), several toy runs and other local
rides for local charities. It doesn't take a whole lot effort, it's a good
excuse to get out and ride and you get to help someone else in the process....

Thanks again for the email

- - Eric