Error 4409: Location Invalid

Unfortunately the final tally was one broken rib, one punctured lung, one
mangled leg (left), and one totaled GPz1100.  However, I am operating at
about 95% and having few and small problems these days.  It was kind of you
to ask.

> Hey, we're nearly neighbors! I live over in the Courthouse area. There's
> another person on the list (Jim Chen <JCChen@xxxxxxxxx>) who lives a few
> miles west of me. Jim and I are both wannabe ST owners, although I think
> we'll both buy when the 2000s start arriving.
>
> Re: the Rockville dealer -- do you mean Battley in Gaithersburg? I
> hadn't heard of a dealer located in Rockville. Also, Jim says that
> Battley told him they were dropping Triumph because of
> "dealer/manufacturer issues." Sure would be nice if they changed their
> mind...

You're correct.  Freudian Slip, or some other article of lingerie.  I did
mean Battley.  I believe I saw an advertisement for their services in some
MARRC (Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club) literature.  BTW, this may be a good
resource for you with respect to racing classes, track days, and such.
Check them out at http://marrc.nova.org/.

> Well, again, welcome to the list!
>
> --
> Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Higher Education Consulting
> KPMG LLP
> Washington, DC

Thanks, Blake.  Always good to hear from other riders in the area.  I work
for a Beltway Bandit in Olde Towne, where we share an office building with
PBS.  On that day when we can ice skate in Hades, I hope to be riding again.
And I definitely prefer to do recreational touring in a group.  Watch out
for those cagers making left turns from the on-coming lane.  I'll be seeing
you.

Steve Smith
[mailto:mrcrashhappy@xxxxxxxxx]