Re: An Honest Man...

As I sit here tonight at 11:30pm pondering how to get a weekends worth of
gear on my bike for at weekend trip that's expected to be rainy, I am cursing
the fact in three and a half months my saddlebags still have not arrived.  I
bet Eric a month or so back that this would be the case and, though I respect
his optimism, it seems I was right.  I had forgotten all about this bet until
a $5 bill arrived in my mail today.  Cheers to you, Eric.  I'll give you a
chance to win it back in Arkansas where we can race... we know the red ones
are faster than the black ones,...but with all the colors on yours there's
not telling how fast it'll go!  Back to creative packing....