Re: ST Rally

At 08:23 PM 07/30/1999 -0400, Dennis Tackett wrote:
 >Hi Lisa.
 >Got the e-mail. Thanks and I will be attending. How about posting a list of
 >people attending with their planned schedules and ride routes? Do you think
 >Eric would lend a capable hand? (hint Eric hint)

Sure, I never have enough to do ;-)

I will upload a sample to the upload page - just tell me if that is what
you are thinking about.

I can do a map for each rider - doing one group map is beyond the
capabilities of the program that I am using.

To do routes, I would need beginning and end point as well as any corners.
Look at the map I will upload. Normal route would take me through Atlanta,
but I may do another IronButt Run and will go for the Bun-Burner Gold (or
Bun-Burner if I run out of time) - 1500 miles in 24 or 36 hours

Anyway, to show the route, I need to plug in a corner point, in this case
Houston, to get the route to display correctly.

Make sense ?

Anyway look for the upload page email and let me know

- - Eric