RE: Scottoiler - Location

They must have literally just bought it out as I had spoken to Scottoiler
who said the same as my dealer at the time.
Judging by post I've seen on the Bandit list it will extend chain life by
2-3 times - so paying for itself straight away.
Right, I'm off to my dealers, Scottoiler in hand.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/