Warning

Yesterday I received a call from my local dealer (Classic Cycle of Layton
Utah) asking me to bring my ST in "so they could look at something." When I
got there the service man started taking the right side body work of
exposing the fuel tank. It seems they have experienced 2 cases of the
outgoing fuel line chaffing against the clamp of the return line(hose), and
wearing a hole in the outgoing hose ,resulting in ,as you may imagine, a
very unpleasant fuel leak....no fires, thank goodness!  Easy to check for,
just remove the rear section of body, the hoses are very easy to
see.......Just thought I'd pass this along to add to the plethora of useful
info....Chuck 99ST