Re: bags

At 01:01 PM 07/31/1999 -0400, Manx01@xxxxxxx wrote:
 >really hope those bags get here. I've been hearing other sprint owners
say it
 >been taking up
 >to 16 weeks to get their bags. If thats so it means mine won't get here in
 >time!! I really
 >like my bike, but I think Triumph should get there shit together with there
 >shipping of

Not so much the shipping of the bags, but the ordering of the bags. Talk to
anyone at Triumph and I think they will freely admit "off the record" that
they really underestimated the number of bags that would be ordered. In the
next few months the supply situation should really become better.

Since you have a travel date that you will need the bags, I would contact
you dealer and find out where they are in the queue of bags in respect to
your order. They won't be able to give you an exact date, but they should
be able to narrow it down a little.

 >going to have to buy some Chase Happer saddle bags. Has anybody used these
 >instead of the hard bags, did they work ok? Other then that everthing
else is

I'm almost sure someone ordered soft bags - maybe Lance ?

- - Eric