RE: Weekend Ride & Gear

	YES !  I've had a Vanson "full perf" jacket for a couple of years and I love it.   Even my black one is only hot when I'm stopped.  Rest of the time its like riding in the shade.   Sometimes its too cool,  remember to bring a windbreaker for when the sun goes down.

Paul Danilowicz
 Bluenose Racing  (#872  )
  158 Keeney Street
  Manchester, Conn. 06040, USA