RE: Hello world

Steve,
Sorry, I don't know of a dealer with a Sprint available either.  (Though
there is a dealer in Fort Montgomery NY - just north of Bear Mountain.  You
might try giving them a call.  Also, I think there's a dealer on Staten
Island, no?).  I got my demo at the BMW rally in Rhinebeck NY a few weeks
ago.  The Triumph truck was there with demo bikes covering their whole line.
I tried the Tiger, the Trophy and the Sprint.  The Tiger and Trophy were OK,
but the Sprint was something else... I was so impressed with it, I was back
the next morning at 7:30 to be at the head of the line to try it again. :-)
I loved it just as much the second time too.

If you can wait till Cycle Connection get some in, they're pretty good about
demo rides.  (That's where I bought the Legend for my wife - after a demo
ride)

Let me know how you make out.

Mort