Gen_Mar, Throttlemeister, HeatedGrips

Sorry about the second post, I inadvertently sent the first as mime and not
plain_text.

Hi Eric,
I am now considering all of the subject line. Do you have a recommendation
in the order in which they should be performed? I have the heated grip kit
from Triumph, but started thinking there may be a good way versus a bad way
(ie having to redo things) in getting this all accomplished. Frinstance,
putting new grips on the bars, then having to remove them would not be the
preferred method.

I was originally planning on just learning to live with the stock bars, but
my wife isn't sure she likes it when I lean that far forward (she has only
pillioned on much older, or much more upright riding position bikes).

Paul Master - Customer Service Manager
TRW Data Services, 300 Lakeside Drive, Oakland, CA 94612-3540
Ph (510) 645-3456; Fax (510) 465-4580; email  master@xxxxxxx