pannier

I just got a quote for my left side pannier (sitting on the bike)
Cover (red) $183.27
Inner (black part) $213.36
Latch $35.55 X 3
Total: 503.28 less 15% discount = $427

I only paid $600 for the set with brackets and everything. The parts guy
said that you have to buy them as individual parts. Does anybody know if
this is true? If so do you know the part numbers. My parts guy says that
the info on his computer is wrong and is having to look at the
microfiche. He said he has been on the phone for three hours with
Triumph trying to talk with someone who knew what they were talking
about.  Is there any one out there when sitting on the bike is needing
at right red pannier. If so would you be interested buy the right one
from me and saving a bunch of money. Does anyone know of a lone left
pannier out there for sale?

Thanks in advance.

Troy

Troy Blood