Re: Valves Good, Head Gasket Bad

Took my Sprint ST in for a 6000 mile valve adj.  All were spot on.  AFTER
putting it back together, the dealer noticed a head gasket leak which leaked
some oil.  I believe they are having some problems with these as the dealer
said he got a service bulletin requesting detailed info on the leak.  This
may be the source of some of the oil problems being discussed.  Its covered
under warranty, but wish they would have found it before the valve
adjustment, since then that would have been covered too.

Rick Paukert