RE: Hello world

How about this from the Bandit list for a family of bikers :-

"Was out today     80's blue sky    me on my B12 and my wife on her GS500
torque monster. Been riding all week in 90 plus, what a nice break.
  Drove 30 miles.  Picked up my mom, who also rides a B12, and my sister who
is bikeless at this point.  Dad was teaching motorcycle safety, so his TL
was at our disposal.
  Jumped on the TL, mom on my bike, sister on mom's B12 and wife on her GS.
Mom noticed right away how mine did not stumble of idle, hers is now in my
garage waiting to have her mixture screws adjusted.  I noticed how damn
uncomfortable the TL was even with Heli bars.
  Took off to a road that we all knew well.  On the way, passed my mom in a
1-2 wheelie.  Expecting to hear about it as we pulled up to the next light,
all I got was, " I want to learn how to do that."  I picked my jaw off the
the ground and later explained the ease at which one wheelies one's bandit.
1
st gear 4500 back off and then hit it. She is yet to try.
  Took my mom's B12 home.  Could not believe the diff between her's [stock]
and mine yosh slip on and adjusted mixture screws.  Everyone must get a
slipon.
  Rode a total of 125 miles w/wife on her GS.  Filled up on way home, wifes
bike burned a whole 1.8 gallons.  That's 70 mpg.
  Life is good.
Eric"

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/