Re: More tires...

As a newby ST owner who has not yet gone through a rear tire
replacement,
I am interested in hearing exactly what is involved in removing the rear
wheel/tire.  In addition to the silencer, does the pannier bracket also
need to come off?  Passenger foot peg bracket?  All my previous bikes
had this subject covered in the owner's manual.  I thought single sided
swing arm machines were supposed to be easier for rear tire removal but
looking closely at my ST, I now have doubts about that.

Gary