Re: Tires and Headlamps

"David Arnett" <DArnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> No one will endorse patching any motorcycle tubeless tire in fear of a
> lawsuit.

You missed out the words "in the US of A". My local tyre place happily
patches tyres which can be safely patched. He's not had any failures.

I've happily run patched tyres at high (> 100mph) speeds on various T3
Triumphs.

Something like a screw or a nail, in the centre of the tread, isn't a
problem. I had a piece of glass about 5mm in diameter go through the
back tyre of the T595, though, and that was definitely not repairable.
Made a nice little window into the tyre though - the glass piece
remained embedded in it.

- --
Mike Fleming